Time to get seed started.

God Bless America

God Bless America
If you don't think so, maybe you should leave

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Its Raining

Friday after Thanksgiving, plowed some fields, planted some cover crops.
And it Rained Saturday. Now how cool is that. Not a down pour mind you, but a slow soaking rain. And looks like it might do it again today.
Don't we have lots to be thankful for, I know I do.
Although the weather is cold it is not freezing (yet) at least not every day.
Different subject: Yea, I know I think too much, I call it mind wondering.
OK its raining we have two deer legs, (what to do) Sausage. My Son came over and we made sausage (pan type) didn't feel like making links. So we have these deer legs, remove meat from bones, grind. Sure looks lean, but just happen to have a pork butt in the cooler. It is ground and added to the deer meat, spices added and mixed. At this point you gotta try some, we decide it needs more sage and pepper flakes. With the added ingredients it is really good. Packed into one pound packages ready for freezer. Now that was what I call fun work.
Don't think of a rainbow, Think of it as a SunBow.

No comments: