Time to get seed started.

God Bless America

God Bless America
If you don't think so, maybe you should leave

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Onion Plants Ordered

Well, I ordered the onion plants yesterday. 10 boxes = 36000 onion plants. Not quite what we planted last year.
The field is all ready, just need to make the beds. Won't be doing that until the day we plant. Plants should be here in about 2 weeks. Planting crew all lined up and waiting for a call. I do think all will go smooth. Of course one can't control the weather. Maybe I should post a photo of last years crop. Just to give an idea of what we are doing. Besides I like to look at them myself.
Tractor work
We have been servicing the equipment, have one older tractor we are putting new brakes on. (we really have several older tractors) And a couple of newer ones. Maybe someday soon I will post some photos of them. Anyway most of you know the drill, new filters, oil, grease check nuts and bolts and stuff.

No comments: