Time to get seed started.

God Bless America

God Bless America
If you don't think so, maybe you should leave

Monday, September 12, 2011

Nothing Growing

So dry, still, and I am not sure we aren't gonna burn to the ground. Fires all over the state are doing much damage. Not only burning forest and farm land but Homes as well. News this morning over 1500 homes lost in the Bastrop, Texas fire alone. I received an email from a friend in Houston, saying that people in the North Houston area we being told to leave there homes. Our area has several fires but not as bad as some of the others. I have had ashes on my truck several mornings from the fires. I guess the wind caries them quite far. Weather news says nothing about any rain. Here are a couple of photos of the Bastrop fire near Austin. Please pray for rain.
View from Bastrop
View from Austin

No comments: