Time to get seed started.

God Bless America

God Bless America
If you don't think so, maybe you should leave

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A brand New Year

The growing season has not started but is coming soon. I am receiving new seed catalogs almost daily. Sad thing is I am not finding lots of new things. I am talking about Chiles mostly. I still have my favorites but am always on the look out for something different. Guess I could breed my own but wont.
  One Chile that I can't get seed for so far is the Naga Viper Chile This is a new one for sure. Super hot, reported to be 270 times hotter than your average Jalapeño. Don't get me wrong here, I just want to grow it not eat it. So if anybody sees any of these seed laying around Please let me know (eastexfarms at. hughes.net) I will forever be grateful. I do however have one buyer that makes hot sauce, he is interested in maybe buying the Chiles. Dang, I can't imagine anyone eating this sauce.
 I will be starting some seed here in the next week or two. I don't want to miss spring.
This is not my photo credit given. Happy growing y'all.

                                                   The Naga Viper Chile
                                    photo: wstryder/Flickr

No comments: