Time to get seed started.

God Bless America

God Bless America
If you don't think so, maybe you should leave

Sunday, December 6, 2009

December 7th 1941


The attack on Pearl Harbor is most likely not remembered by most readers . I know I was very young when it happen. I remember being scared, listing to the old folks talk about the bombs and the ships that had been sunk, and all the men and women that had died. I am also scared today for our great country, America wakeup pay attention to whats happening to our country.
Do not forget who we are and what we stand for.
A lot of men and women have paid with there lives for the freedom we have, lets not lose it.

It can happen It did happen December 7th 1941. This is Gods country, a Christian nation. I don't care what Obama says.

No comments: