Time to get seed started.

God Bless America

God Bless America
If you don't think so, maybe you should leave

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Rain, Rain and more Rain

Where the heck was all this water when we needed it. You know back in the summer when it was so dry. Central Texas was about to dry up completely. Us here in the Eastern part of the state got dry but not like other parts of the state.

Anyway it has been raining for about two weeks now (Eastern Part) over 6" so far and more coming, maybe it will store some water for summer. Our farm pond is full, bet the fish like that. I was afraid that it might dry up. It didn't, I was super pleased because of the fish. My Grand Kids like fishing in the pond, so do I. OK, so for now don't do any more rain dances on our behalf. But I may be calling on Y'all later so keep in practice. ChileFarmer

The Farm Pond

No comments: